Sunday, July 3, 2011

Great Weekend!


















Yes, it is/was a great weekend in my life enjoyed lot with my friends.


2nd July 2011- Afternoon 3pm - 6pm: Had a good time with friends in Express Avenue eating KFC chicken and some funny things doing here and there. Unforgettable moment in EA, Viswa was telling me and Praveen "Neenga adivaanga poringa da", we know why he said like this **********************(edited). Suddenly, one guy came their and holded my friend Praveen's hand Viswa got afraid and sweated thinking someone came their to fight with us, finally it turned to be PRaveen's friend.


2nd July 2011 - Night 10 pm: - Went to watch Avan Ivan movie with my friend PRaveen and Promoth, one of the worst movie have seen in my life. Still, we enjoyed bcos we hardly watched the movie here and there and commented frequently.


3rd July 2011 - 2 pm: Finally the day came to collect my MBA - IB Degree Certificate. Yes it is my MBA Convocation day met few of my friends unfortunately, because only few got passed out:-P.

With all this happiness going to end this wonderful weekend! I wish all my weekend to be with my friends with full of joy and Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
counter on blogger