Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can't wait for long!!!!


Two months ago, we started all a new;
It was right then, that i knew my love for you.
Laughing on the phone and chatting with your picture;
How long it will take you to feel the same.
We never spoke through all the night, somedays we haven't spoken at all.
It doesn't mean we have forgot each other; it was the time we gave to us to know how much we miss each other;
Texting through all hours of the night;
The only reason i sleep is becase i awake to you;
Again, texting me in the morning, reminding me our love is true.
A lot of people said, love won't come in 2 months;
But, look back baby on the two months thave have since passed.
Never for a second do i believe that our love would falter;
Thanking God for that as i stand strong next to you as a shadow.
Marriage is forever, as my love for you will always be;
Joy is all our future holds, you just wait and see.
Walking down that aisle is something I said I would never do;
But, Baby these are things I said before i ever met you.
They say perfection is not a real thing, and that it can't be done;
I agreed with all those people, until I met you honey.
Not only my wife, but the mother of our children you'll be;
I have no greater desire than to have you next to me.
All the things that I say to you, and everything I do;
You know that in the end these things, they will all come true.
Its's only been two months baby and our love has grown so strong;
I can't wait until I am there with you and I promise it won't be long.
I pour out my heart to say;
I did't think that I would ever see the day.
When I kneeled down and pledged the rest of my life;
To the most perfect girl, who I can happily call, my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
counter on blogger