Friday, February 3, 2012

Plese Understand


A week ended with so much pain in my heart and it continued............
I don't had anyother way to make you to hurt me than proving you am wrong and bad guy. I knew the words came out from me was not supposed to be asked but i did't had other choice. It will hurt you i knew it, but thats the only thing i can do, because you showed me, what is care and affection. If i haven't done this then you will feel and worry for me the entire life, now atleast you will be okay.
I care you so much than anything in this world, than me too. My words would have hurted you, but thats killing me each and every moment for whatever i said, its really tough to digest but anyhow am surviving not sure for how long.
I tried in the last 3 weeks to go away from you but it is not possible at all even now, this is the reason behind my cheap words to create a picture where you can hate me but its turning on a different way to my entire life. I am not able to do anything because you're hating me.
Never thought Care and Affection will have so much power to turn my life up and down but its happening now. Each and every minute, my mind thinks about you, my heart feels you, no matter how much you hate me.
I knew you are not ready to forgive me thats okay i accept it because i did the mistake but do not compare me with other people, am very unique when it comes to you. I want to stand alone and say you care and affection is more to you than anything.
I feel lost everything when you hate me. I am not asking you to forgive me, am requesting you to understand me behind those cheap words from me.
Pain continues but you are not understanding me............

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
counter on blogger