Saturday, February 18, 2012

Melodrama :(



I am keep on asking one question to myself, can anyone able to understand others situation or life, may be the answer is No then why we always looks for good understanding between the two in a relationship.

Mistakes are quiet common in everyone's life even to me. I did the mistake accepted it and apologized & regretted. Can't i get one more opportunity to behave in a good way, why are you not believing me.

Each and every hour in my life is got your thoughts and your memories, without you i can't imagine and live my life.

So many things happening in and around us without our control we have to understand each other.

I know you won't be able to forgive me and even i don't expect that from u, time will make u to understand why i did something which made you to hurt me.

Morning call from you said me that you no longer ready to listen to me.

Whatever i said to you, its Melodrama for you, after this if i say anything then you're going to think even that is also 'melodrama'

I can hurt myself but I do not have any right to hurt you. Even this will be melodrama for you.

Thanks for the happy moments and sweet tears you gave to me. Thanks for everything and Good Bye.

Hope I wont be in your life from now on..................

Miss You So Much for Forever...............




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
counter on blogger