Tuesday, February 9, 2010

1st Anniversary

9th Feb 2010 One of the happiest and unforgetable day in my life.

Last year on the same day, I got my team at that time my boss asked me are u ready to take the challenge without hesitation I said yes, Indeed we had so many challenges in the last 12 months and we have groomed ourself to face the challenges.

Now it will look like we have done so much in the last year, but the effort given by the team was tremendous.

It was a special day, had lunch with the team and a presentation by the team and a new initiative from this day onwards.

I like to share some of the points about the presentation, many people thought I will be giving the presentation but its not the case. We decided one month before itself it will be done by Balaji and Ashok has chipped into and played some role on the new initiative which was really good. Also the presentation not given in any conference rooms, because i personally felt it will be good if we do it in the floor to cover all the team members. I like to do everything in different style

Actually i like to thank lot of them whoever helped the team in the last year.
Apart from that i had in my heart long back to thank Abilash who was very much helpful in my project, felt this would be the great place to thank him and i did am very happy to have a person like him in my project.

Dont know how to thank the team who are with me always and given me so much of support, whatever the good name i earned it is because of the whole team.

Even I got some of the responses from the team, indeed it was encouraged me lot to do more and more to the team.

Last but not least was reading some of the messages from my team in my mobile, suddenly realised that i have tears in my eyes. Nice to have a team like this.

7 comments:

  1. Really very touching!!! Infact me too out of tears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This day was unforgettable in my life, am really happy for onething got a chance to thank abilash in front of others not sure whether its sufficient for his hard work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Nice to hear abt the person named Abhilash!!! If he sees this, he would be the happiest person on earth!!! Am sure u'll become gr8 in the years to come...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jaisree, onething like to say. I thanked Abilash because of his hard work and support he has given to me, ofcourse he will be very happy when he reads the blog. But i did't mentioned to impress him, my writings always comes from my heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thts good.... Ya i can very well see tht from the way you picturise ur thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed this one year has been remarkable. Our team was very supportive. though i being the only girl in my team , i never felt any bias. thanks to you prem

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never see as a team, its my family everyone will be treated equally.

    ReplyDelete

 
counter on blogger