Friday, February 19, 2010

Happiness


Happy days in my life, yes i would say last three months have seen the happiest moment in my life.

My office given me lot, good career, nice friends everything but the precious diamond i got was my sisters. Yes I got four sisters in the office they are very precious and close to my heart.


From the 1st I joined in this office on 26th Nov 2005 I met a girl her name was Vidya, I don't know about her much slowly we came to know each other and became so close and she is my sister, after that i met Durga, Kavitha and Lavanya all became very close and accepted me as a brother.


Its very easy to treat a person and accept as a friend, lover and any other relation but to accept has a brother it will take sometime. The word "Brother" has got a special value, has to show care, love and affection as well at the same time has to be strict with sisters.


The reason for my happiness was

December 2009 - Vidya got married

January 2010 - Durga got married

February 2010 - Kavitha got married
What else will be a reason for a brother by seeing three of his sisters getting married. Iam really happy and wish all my sisters to have a happiest life.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice to know that you keep yourself happy and feel very good that you got a nice relationship in this world!!! All the best to you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam really lucky to get them as my sisters, eventhough i have lot of sadness in my life still i got happiness because of my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats really good to know from you... Wish you reach great heights in your career!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
counter on blogger