Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sorrow

Most of them will think i dont have affection on others, its because of my attitude and character. Thats not the truth, i do care others and have love and affection.










Some of the below incidents are made me to re-think

  • 17th Oct 2009 - It was my birthday, with whom i had so much of affection the person is not able to spend 30 mins with me.


  • 30th Oct 2009 - I never thought it will happen in my life, i dont know the place exactly might be near to anna nager in a main road behind a tree am crying because of missing the affectionate person. Moreover the person is unable to understand me. Behind the tree I can see Jesus face and it was a church, I asked Jesus is love still in this world?


  • 4th Feb 2010 - Again I felt very sad the reason was I came to know one news about my affectionate person from someother person.

I usually say this, "Love, Care and Affection" are just words without meaning.


By reading the above may be everyone will think its my lover, no never. In this world we can love, show our care and affection to anyone who can be anyone otherthan "Lover"

3 comments:

  1. Your absolutely right Prem!!! Love, care and affection can be shown to any true person in this universe!!! Infact I have experienced similar incidents like this!!! Dnt lose your hopes, God is watching everything and you'll get what you desire in your life!! Wish you all the very best for a bright future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After that day, I decided not to show care and affection to anyone but its not possible for me. So still am showing care and affection and like to be a lovable person to everyone:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes your right!!! We cant stop caring for others, its by default we have such gr8 qualities within us... Its upto others to enjoy the fruit of it or not... We cant change our minds and hearts...

    ReplyDelete

 
counter on blogger