Friday, February 12, 2010

Grieving moment in my life


I came to know one girl in the last one year, we became good friends, close and became good relation in the last 2 months.

Actually, I was treating her family as mine, even her mom will ask some of the things with me or with my mom and we do as well.

First time she came to my home to meet my mom at that time, I was not their went to the office.

Second time when she came to my home at that time I was their and felt very happy to meet her in my home. Mom went with her to see horoscope for her marriage we are very happy because the boy is in United States and everything is matching.

Everything went well, I heard that she is going to get engaged on so and so date from one person in her family and the next moment I called her to wish and shared my happiness.

I thought that the engagement is going to happen on the above mentioned date, but not the time and place its fine anyhow they are going to invite me because we are very close to them. Suddenly one day from another person I came to know she is going to get engaged on a day before, they did't informed me worried lot. After that came to know they invited others but not us, I dont know why?

Next day of engagement called her mom and asked how the engagement went, she said good. I told her mom was aksing all the time when she is going to get engaged and wants to attend, the reply i got was we did within our own family, might be true but I felt atleast should have informed me or to my mom.

I would say, if they are happy thats fine for us we can see from far and wish them.

on 12th Feb 2010 dont know its fortunate or unfortunate crossed her 3 times, not even a Hi from her felt very sad we have been very close with both the families still it happened.

I realised only onething after the moment, do good things to others but do not except anything even "THANK YOU", if you expect anything then it will hurt you.

3 comments:

 
counter on blogger